Friday 4 May 2012

Extremely Gruntled

Here they are -- the two new books of mine from Scholastic, Make It! Robot and Make It! Rocket. 

It occurred to me that this might be the only occasion I'll be able to say "I had two books published today." To have one book published is an event. To have two published on the same day is really pretty unusual, even if the books are very closely related.

Sometimes as I grind through a mountain of artwork or sweat over a text or have a cherished project rejected, it's easy to become disgruntled with working in the publishing industry. Then they publish stuff of yours and the world seems a better place.  This week it's safe to say that, just for the time being at any rate, I'm extremely gruntled.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations... you should indeed feel 'Gruntled'!

    ReplyDelete